Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Back to Reality

I'm back home in good ol' Porter. We got in Tuesday night but haven't had a chance to do a post so I'm doing it now. I'm glad I got to see all my old friends and just hang out. We had an excellent time with my dad's side of the family. It wasn't complete because Erika decided to stay here and hang out with her friends so it was a little different for me not having her around but I seemed to manage. It's such a long drive to albany. Almost 7 hours. So I started reading a book that Mitch had given me called, Fresh Wind Fresh Fire. One word, AMAZING!! I love it. I'm on ch. 7 and I just love it. There is one part that actually made me cry a little. I'm really glad he gave me that book and hope that you all go out and get this book. Trust me you will like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment