Saturday, December 27, 2008

Home for the Holidays

The family and I left Christmas day and headed on down to Albany where most of our family grew up. After getting about half an hour or so away from home we stopped at a rest stop so dad could take one of his pills and he relized he left them at HOME! He isn't supposed to go a day without taking one so we had to drive back to the house to get them and then head on back to Albany. So that was almost 2 hours lost. We got to Albany around 8:30. Not bad because we usually get there close to midnight. We spent the next day with my dad's side of the family. It was really good seeing all of them. After eating I hitched a ride to Abilene with my aunt and met my mom at her work. We visited and I went to the mall to see everyone from my old work and to see Court and Westin. I went to eat that night with Court and her family but the wait at Abuelo's was so long that Court and I just went by Little Ceaser and got a $5 pizza lol. The rest of the night I spent with Westin, Court, Ae, Alex, Meg, and John just hanging out and catching up. It's crazy that I haven't seen some of them since I moved to Houston at the beginning of July. But hanging around them just felt so weird. When I'm back at home most of the people I hang out with from my bible study class are in their twenties so when I'm here I forget all my friends are my age and to me it just feels weird. I know these might sound bad but I just feel older than them but really I'm not. But other than that I'm super stoked about seeing all of them. Right now I'm at my mom's house playing with my lil bro, Creed, and talking with my mom. And tonight we are going to go eat out somewhere and I hope I can talk them into going to go see Yes Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment